Traveling With CETA Tours
Joining A Tour
- Check out our available tours at Browse Tours
- If you see a tour you are interested in joining, download the Application & Tour Brochure
- Send in completed application and deposit
- When we receive your application, we will email you a financial statement and information about travel insurance
- If you have questions, call us at contact us
CETA Tours does all we can to ensure you have a fantastic trip. We provide online access to:
Traveler’s HandbookThis comprehensive handbook includes information about getting a passport, what to pack, using cash and currency abroad, health and safety on tour, and more.
Flight Schedule & Luggage RequirementsAlong with your flight times and numbers, your flight schedule also has information about where to check in. It also includes guidelines for carry-on and checked baggage with links to the airline website.
Luggage StrapCETA provides a luggage strap to easily identify your suitcase
Accommodations ListThis list has the names, addresses, and contact information of all of the places your group is staying.
DEPARTURE DAY MATERIALS
You will receive the following items at the airport:
Luggage TagsTwo luggage tags (with your name and address pre-printed) – one for your carry-on bag and one for your checked bag.
Passport Accommodations ListA passport-sized accommodations list will be provided to tape into your passport. This way, you have a list of where you’re staying with you at all times.
WHILE ON TOUR
- An experienced tour leader will manage your trip.
- CETA Tours provides emergency contact numbers to tour leaders so that they can reach a CETA staff member 24 hours/day. If you call CETA Tours after business hours, there is always an after-hours phone number provided for emergencies.